REDRHINO provides protective floor coatings and polished concrete solutions to the industrial and commercial market. The organization has an aggressive growth strategy, presently providing its service portfolio through fifteen regional offices located across the continental United States.
As an organization we have found that the development of infrastructure, account development, leveraging technology, and strategic development are the easy things. The most important, and coincidentally, the most challenging is finding those individuals that understand and are prepared to become a REDRHINO Associate. The Leadership Team believes that it relatively easy to teach or train a person a specific skill-set. But, it is incredibly difficult, it may not even be possible, to teach character. REDRHINO has always, and will always, invest in its Associates. In return, we ask for integrity, an incredible work ethic, dependability, and finally, we ask that the Associate be prepared to invest in themselves as much as we are prepared to invest in them.
Together, we will be successful.
Account Sales Representative Position Description:
The Account Manager serves as the primary business development agent for the organization. This individual is responsible for selling the organization's services to existing and new accounts. This person will sit on the organization's Leadership Team and will have direct impact of the organization's strategic development relative to, not only account development and retention, but to staffing decisions, regional development strategy, etc.
- Account development through company provided leads, cold calling, field prospecting, targeted telemarketing efforts and participation in new and existing campaigns.
- Ensuring that services are delivered in a manner that provides the client with the confidence to provide new, repeat and referral business opportunities.
- Retaining existing client accounts.
- Analyzing industry trends and predictions and researching market conditions to develop sales goals and marketing strategies.
- Participation in the organization's Leadership Team.
- Development of a strong working knowledge of the organization's technology, reporting practices, sales processes, standard operating procedures, etc.
- Understanding the client's business objectives and being able to partner with the client to value engineer and ultimately provide the correct solution.
- Plan, coordinate, prioritize, track and report all activities occurring for each account.
- Developing plans to target and secure new client accounts.
- Participation in the organization's development of account strategies, marketing strategies and promotional communication channels to introduce and promote the products and services to potential markets.
- Negotiating and closing contracts, maintain excellent client relationships, and continually build opportunity pipeline
- Approves change orders and invoices, and is responsible for payment collections.
- Works closely with the organization’s Leadership in to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Communicates the client's goals and represents the client's interests to the organization.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and the organization to provide strong company representation and set proper client expectations.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
Requirements Necessary for Consideration:
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships. Construction experience and knowledge a plus.
- Minimum three years of account/project management experience
- Extremely detail oriented
- Technical competence
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction